Be Part Of Our Team
We are looking for you
The primary purpose of this role is to perform all underwriting duties with regard to the Business Unit, ensuring revenue growth, customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Deliver on annual production targets for the business unit.
- Focus on the customer by aligning our culture, structure, processes and systems
- Retain existing customers – Zero loss of existing customers
- Leverage technology to serve customers and adopt appropriate technology for efficient customer support
- Deep analytics to understand customers and grow from insights- support analysis and insights reporting for decision making by management.
- Build partnerships for Growth by engaging with the right partners and stakeholders to sustain our business.
- Obtain and examine additional relevant documentation about applicants through communications with field representatives, medical personnel, and others
- Aggressively target corporates and companies as new business.
- Create a high performing culture that is based on our values.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required
Professional Qualification and Certifications: Bachelors’ Degree; Diploma in Insurance, (Must) and a member of AIIK.
Work Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in Underwriting with a reputable insurance company or brokerage
- Deep knowledge of Insurance
- A team player
- Problem solving
- Business development skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send Cvs/Resume to email@example.com with the subject “Underwriter”