Be Part Of Our Team
We are looking for you
Critical success factors of this role:
- Technical competence in underwriting,
- Problem-solving, team work, self-motivation and excellent customer service skills.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required
Professional Qualification and Certifications: Bachelors’ Degree; Diploma in Insurance, and a member of AIIK.
Work Experience: Over 5 years’ experience in Underwriting with a reputable insurance company or brokerage
- Deep knowledge of Insurance
- A team player
- Problem solving
- Business development skills
- Technical know-how: Ability to advise clients on best solution. Embodying a learning mindset.
- Results Orientation: Focused and committed to deliver revenue targets and retain/ grow customer base. Meeting targets and delivering expected results on time and with accuracy.
- Change Management: Living the Gachichio values. Adaptable to change.
- Influencing & Negotiating: Ability to solve customer issues promptly the first time. Collaborating across teams. Cross- selling new products to current customers. Ability to engage partners with ease.
- Credibility: Displaying integrity. Can be trusted by customers and colleagues
ROLE PROFILE & JOB DESCRIPTION
- Deliver on annual production targets for the business unit.
- Focus on the customer by aligning our culture, structure, processes and systems
- Retain existing customers – Zero loss of existing customers
- Leverage technology to serve customers and adopt appropriate technology for efficient customer support
- Deep analytics to understand customers and grow from insights- support analysis and insights reporting for decision making by management.
- Build partnerships for Growth by engaging with the right partners and stakeholders to sustain our business.
- Obtain and examine additional relevant documentation about applicants through communications with field representatives, medical personnel, and others
- Aggressively target corporates and companies as new business.
- Create a high performing culture that is based on our values.
If this sounds like the right opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com